Tuesday, January 22, 2008

We goin to da ship!

Alright, alright, alright....
We goin to Arizona!!!

Some people have noticed that I had a shitty punt. Especially with the commentary of Joe Buck who said, "A horrible kick by Feagles" during one of my punts. By the way, Joe Buck, you suck. I'd like to see him punt in -4 degree weather. The guy doesn't know the difference between a coffin corner and a...coffin, haha! Anyway, I had an okay game, but it could have been worse, I could have been Lawrence Tynes. Sure he made the game winning kick, but those two previous ones, Jesus Christ. Just for those two misses, I told him he couldn't come into the after party! LOL He must have been sooo embarrassed!! Then he said, "I don't even know you!" and he walked past me. Boy, I got him good.

Tom Brady wasn't on his top game this week, and neither was Jeff Feagles. We're both legends, and I bet that will be one of the top storylines over the next week or so.
Legend vs. Legend, Tom Brady vs. Jeff Feagles, the winner will be able to say, "I AM LEGEND" HAHA! I'm pretty sure it's gonna be me. Anyway, if anybody wants tickets, I'm selling my tickets on eBay. The Giants allocate me 4 tickets for my many mistresses, lol, just kidding, my kids and family get to go. But I'm gonna sell them, we need the money. I'm going to retire, and I don't know, the NFL isn't exactly kind to its players after retirement. Players have to go to extreme odds and ends to make a living after football, look at what happened to Pat Tillman!

The after party was off the hook! Osi and Tuck were chugging Hypnotiq, I said they should grow a pair and drink some scotch on the rocks like me. They couldn't hear me, but I bet if they could, they would have laughed. Those guys think I'm funny.

Anyway, since I have the extra week off, I'm thinking of taking my 3 mistresses to Cabo for the weekend. LOL JUST KIDDING! Tony Romo reference, haha, what a loser he is. Literally. I'll keep you all posted on the whereabouts of me and what's up for the next few weeks.

Peace up, Feags town down.

No comments: