Monday, January 7, 2008

A Post from Jeff Feagles

Hey all of my fans,

I just wanted to say thanks to all the Giant fans who traveled to Tampa to see me punt. All is well. I was able to sit first class on the plane (and get a phone number of one of the stewardesses). Her name was Sonja and she was from Miami, not bad for a punter? However, as soon as I started talking to her, she left with Jacobs to the restroom of the airplane. I never know what Brandon does with the stewardesses in there...weird.

Did anyone see my 50+ yard punt yesterday? Fuck yeah, that's what I'm talkin about. That other punter Jeff Bitchwell (Bidwell, but I used a pun, get it? lolz) didn't even hit one for 50 yards.

I love having Eli as the quarterback because he never gets first downs, it's awesome. I get to show off my lovely leg to other towns. You should hear the ladies of Tampa hootin and hollerin when I take the field. It's one of the perks of being the ironman, they also call me that in be I bed ya know. Haha! If you gave me three tries, I can punt a ball 110 yards, I'd bet my first born on it. (just kidding alyssa, sort of, but I could do it)

By the way, I'm the real #10. That no good asshole Eli stole it from me after he got drafted. Bullshit. I tried to take it back after his "remarkable" performance against Carolina 2 years ago and then again last year after the other great showing in Philadelphia. After yesterday, it looks like he could keep #10. Sonofabitch.

Next time I'll give you guys a little scouting report on next weeks bitch, Mat McBriar of the Cowboys. He's Australian! Haha, I guess you could say next week the Cowboys are going DOWN UNDER! LOL!

Coach Coughlin is calling me, holler back. Gotta go punt...

Yours truly,
Jeff Feagles

(I'll take any questions here by email for the next blog..peace up, a-town down)

No comments: