Tuesday, January 15, 2008

LEAVING DALLAS WITH A VICTORY!

Yo!! It's me, J. Feags here. WHAT A GAME?
Did anyone see my punts? I single handedly beat that Dallas team. Without me, the Cowboys would have had great field position the whole game, however, I pinned them deep every time.

Right before my first punt, to score some brownie points, I told Coach Coughlin that I would perfect the, "Coughlin Corner", lol, get it? It sounds like coffin! He laughed and told me to get the hell out of here. He's a funny guy.

Anyway, what a great game that was. I outshined the rest. Everybody talks about Toomer and Eli while my efforts get quietly swept under the rug. Oh well, my wife is calling me, I gotta go to dinner. I'll keep you guys updated about my plans for painting Green Bay red after we win another one!!

Oh, and by the way, how about my picks for those games. FOUR FOR FOUR!! An awesome day at Vegas.

No comments: